Companies that aspire to be better environmental stewards invest in strong environmental, health and safety management, otherwise known as EHS.
We believe that sustainability matters – legally, ethically and operationally. A2E addresses safety and environmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on every engagement.
The safety and environment sustainability initiatives involve tasks such as:
- Developing and leading a formal sustainability program
- Creating successful internal partnerships to integrate EHS values and practices across the business
- Communicating enterprise risks associated with environmental, health, or safety failures
- Establishing global corporate EHS standards and practices
- Publicly reporting progress on a full spectrum of EHS and sustainability initiatives
- Responding to stakeholder inquires about their company’s EHS and sustainability performance
- Working with supply chain
- Global auditing
- Ensuring safe and healthy workplaces around the world